EXTENT-2017: The first group of speakers announced
May 11, 2017
The 7th EXTENT Software Testing and Trading Technology Trends Conference, co-organized by London Stock Exchange and Exactpro, has revealed the names of the first speakers.
The conference will bring together fintech professionals working at exchanges, investment banks, brokerages, clearing, buy-side and other financial organizations to share their experience in trading technology software testing, verification and reliability.
This year the conference program will include the talks held by chief officers and senior managers of
1. Exchanges and clearing houses:
- Sergei Poliakoff, CIO, Moscow Exchange
- Matthias Burghardt, Head of Xitaro Exchange System Development, Boerse Stuttgart
2. LSEG Capital markets technology & services:
- Thayaparan Sripavan, Head of Hardware Accelerated Systems, MillenniumIT
- Medha Kamat, Solution Architect, RiskIT, LCH
- Ferdinando La Posta, Co-founder and CEO, GATElab
- Iosif Itkin, CEO, Exactpro, LSEG
- Alexey Zverev, CEO, Exactpro, LSEG
3. Fintech companies and consultancies:
- David Snowdon, Founder and CTO, Metamako
- John Greenan, Chief Executive Officer, Alignment Systems
- Ted Pendleton, Senior Vice President, AlphaPoint
- Shalini Chaudhari, Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Paul Burleton, Head of Strategy, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance, GFT
- Vladimir Kurlyandchik, Director of Business Development, ARQA Technologies
- Arne Brutschy, CTO, RISE Financial Technologies
More speakers will appear at extentconf.com/speakers-2017-en.
The conference will take place on 29 June at the London Stock Exchange Group’s headquarters at 10, Paternoster Square, London.