TMX Group Limited today announced results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2018
TMX Group Limited Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018
February 13, 2019
- Revenue of $207.6 million, up 22%, including 8% organic revenue growth, compared with Q4/17
- Diluted earnings per share of $1.24, down 66%, or up 72% from continuing operations, compared with Q4/17
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share of $1.31 up 7%, or up 17% from continuing operations over Q4/17
- Cash flows from operating activities of $68.4 million, up 15% over Q4/17
- Increased quarterly dividend by 4 cents per common share, up 7% to 62 cents per common share
TORONTO, Feb. 13, 2019 /CNW/ - TMX Group Limited [TSX:X] ("TMX Group") today announced results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2018.
Read more here.